At Advanced Dental Aesthetics we strongly believe that regular dental check-ups and hygienist appointments are the only way to ensure your long term oral health is maintained. This also help us to spot any problems as early as possible to avoid any long costly treatments.
We offer a full range of dental services to cater for everyone’s dental needs. We believe in investing into new technology to offer best possible service to our patients.
Some of our services we offer are:
- Both NHS and private treatments
- Hygiene appointments
- Root canal treatments
- Crown and Bridge work
- Teeth Whitening
- Dental Implants
- Facial Rejuvenation – anti-wrinkle injections and dermal fillers
- Orthodontics – teeth straightening using the Invisalign system
- Children’s Dentistry
At your first appointment we’ll carry out a comprehensive oral examination, that includes
- A review of your medical and dental history
- Screening for oral cancers
- A periodontal health evaluation (your gums)
- An examination of your teeth and soft tissues
- Radiographs (where clinically necessary only)
- Assessing for TMJ problems
- Checking the occlusion (how the teeth meet when biting)
Your first dental examination gives us a thorough overview of your oral health and we’ll discuss what this means with you and explain all your options for future treatment.
We believe in preventative dentistry, so we encourage all patients to make regular visits to the dentist and hygienist.